Due to some supply issues for parts required to finish our
pool upgrades, we have been forced to further postpone the start of term 1. The
new proposed start date is Monday 28th February, we know that this
isn’t ideal but these disruptions are completely out of our control and we are
working closely with trades and suppliers to get these parts here and fitted as
soon as possible.
With school holidays and Easter at the end of this term the length of the term is yet to be decided. Our swim team is working on a plan to ensure we have a successful term, once we have made the final decision on the finer details we will be in Contact with families. Please note we are also having some staffing issues with an increased number of covid exposures many staff members are stuck at home isolating, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email and we will endeavour to get back to you as promptly as possible.